Investors spending a minimum €500,000 on residential real estate or a portfolio of properties making up this limit will gain a residence visa often referred to as the “Spanish Golden Visa”.
The key points of the Spanish residency visa are:
- Minimum investment of €500,000.
- Investment cannot be mortgage funded.
- Spouse and dependent children included in the visa.
- No minimum stay period.
- Renewable up to five years.
- Travel throughout the EU Schengen visa zone.
After five years those who have invested in Spanish property (and immediate family members) may apply for permanent residency although that will require a minimum residence period of 183 days. Citizenship and a Spanish passport can be applied for after a period of permanent residence in Spain. This then grants the right to live and work anywhere
For more detailed information please find the attached document here – Golden Visa Information
For more information and advice on the Golden Vista Application please contact us